2015-08-04

Rasbpberri Pi Internet Connectivity Lab

I have successfully built a lab for testing internet connectivity to the Raspberry Pi 2, by using my phone in a USB tethering configuration.

I followed the majority of the configuration listed in the OpenWRT wiki, except I used the LuCI web configuration instead of the final manual step of using uci to use usb0 as the WAN connection

This will now allow me to test various scenarios including multiple default routes with different metrics as well as testing firewall configurations using OpenWRT running on the Rpi2.

The one gotcha is that I forgot to set the rout back to the internal network for which was previously miss-configured.

I am getting one step closer to having much more control of my internet as well as being able to NET/Route all of my subnets!

No comments:

 
Google+